Availability: Usually ships in 2-3 business days.
+ Available for immediate download to your computer in e-book format - see bottom of page.
___________________________________________________________Welcome to the Poverty Class: The Growing Unemployment and Underemployment Problem
by Nicholas Kayafas
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
• Why you are slipping or may slip into poverty soon
• Why you work for a low wage and have trouble paying bills
• Why you are losing the value of your home
• Why you are losing the value of your securities
• Why you cannot make it on your monthly social security check
• Why politicians want to privatize social security
• Why we are in a recession and possibly heading for a depression
• Why you and your heirs will be paying off government debt for years
• Why your children have a huge school loan debt to pay
• Why prices have skyrocketed for almost everything
• Why we may be living in a corporate kingdom
• Why our freedom may be at stake
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Nicholas Kayafas retired early from his position as the Corporate Manager of Safety and Health at a multi-billion dollar corporation. He has held many positions, including computer programmer and engineer. He was born and raised in New Kensington, Pennsylvania, and worked as a laborer and did menial jobs to pay for college.
Nicholas graduated from the University of Pittsburgh with a BBA and an MBA. His education included some advanced economics, engineering, and computer programming courses. He also served in the regular army artillery as a Lieutenant and in the active reserves.
Nicholas experienced the Great Depression as a child and has lived through hard economic times as well as good ones through many administrations in Washington. He wrote this book in an attempt to help those who are unemployed and underemployed.
He has also published a book on employee health and a poetry book.
(2008, paperback, 211 pages)